Monday, June 17, 2024

Brandon Jordan Realtor Discord emojis and gifs added Gallery


 Take a tour of new updates to the Brandon Jordan Realtor Discord new channels have been added and this gallery shares the gifs and emojis added.

Check out this video that features Brandon Jordan Realtor profile, #1stnftmintedRealtor. This was an Autography trophy room for web3 promotion of #NFTs through #DraftKings partnership with Tom Brady's company gallery drop to those on DraftKings who collected their NFTs.

I have uploaded some of my #YouTube videos in the gallery as well. There are portals to other galleries—just hit E to enter them.

Check out my Discord for more on NFTs, Airdrops, Art, and more. You can view my website on my #Linktree to find the #Web3 channel that now posts Web3 news on our website and on our Discord. Please like the video if you are enjoying these gallery videos; it will help others to find the video. Subscribe to the channel to see all new videos.

Chapters:

Chapters 0:00 [I will be your guide] 0:10 [View of other galleries] 0:15 [Press E to enter portals to other galleries] 0:27 [Gifs for some of the channels in the Brandon Jordan Realtor Discor] 0:34 [Bottom right of the screen shows the Gifs information] 0:45 [Reminder there are multiple other galleries to checkout] 1:00 [Brandon Jordan Realtor Discord Profile] 1:19 [Server subscriptions available in the Brandon Jordan Realtor Discord] 1:33 [Check out the Discord Promo page for other products] 1:44 [Linktree with social media channels]

πŸ”— Stay Connected and Explore More!

🌐 Visit My Websites:

Buy A Florida Vacation Home
Help Me Buy My New Home

πŸ“± Follow Me on Social Media:

Instagram: Brandon Jordan Realtor
Twitter: FloridaBuyHome
Facebook: Brandon Jordan Realtor
LinkedIn: Brandon Jordan
YouTube: OkaloosaMLS

✨ Check Out My Linktree for All My Platforms:
Linktree

πŸ” Explore My OnCyber Galleries:

1stNFTMintedRealtor Gallery
Real Estate Marketing Gallery

🎧 Listen to My SoundClouds:
HelpMeBuyMyNewHome
1stNFTMintedRealtor

Help Me Buy My New Home
πŸ“£ Try the Help Me Buy My New Home Alexa Skill:
@HelpMeBuyMyNewHome

The next generation of real estate search is here. Don't click it, say it! Enable the skill here.

πŸ”” Subscribe for More:

Don't forget to like, subscribe, and hit the notification bell to stay updated with the latest videos and content!