Thursday, June 24, 2021

First minted NFT Realtor #NFT Brandon Jordan

 

So I just wrote a post So what is NFT #NFT #NFTRealEstate

If your looking into crypto coin and or relation to real estate and closing futures now that the first home purchase with crypto has been completed sometime ago you might want to check out that post to start. 

 


A non-fungible token is a unit of data stored on a digital ledger, called a blockchain, that certifies a digital asset to be unique and therefore not interchangeable so if you think of a fungible as breaking a dollar into a 100 coins that token one can be traded for one dollar again just the same. A NFT is more along the lines of one of one pieces that cant be traded for the same thing as there is only one.

 

This post on Twitter I posed the question if I am the first Realtor to mint which means make an NFT. I haven't had anyone come to step forward to claim they are or have before I have and I have researched a bit just interested to know if I was. 

 

CavsTheBlockFan2016 on Twitter: "I am happy to join the #NFTCommunity #MarbleCards #nftart #nftcollector #NFTs #nftcollectors #NFTdrop @marble_cards signature series as the first minted #NFT @realtordotcom @NAR_Research @MarbleCardsInfo https://t.co/fE5F5VQGOU" / Twitter

 

" I am happy to join the #NFTCommunity #MarbleCards #nftart #nftcollector #NFTs #nftcollectors #NFTdrop

signature series as the first minted #NFT

 

 This was my post on Twitter, I thought I would share this about my Marble Cards. I have minted a couple of myself and website along with Yelp review.