Friday, July 19, 2024

Check out my speedrun virtual gallery tour, highlighting my LinkedIn Learning certifications in Web3

 




πŸŽ₯✨ Check out my speedrun virtual gallery tour, highlighting my LinkedIn Learning certifications in #Web3 and #AI! πŸš€


In this fast-paced video, my avatar swiftly guides you through galleries showcasing certifications and achievements that fuel my professional growth. See how these cutting-edge skills are revolutionizing the real estate industry and beyond.


πŸ”ΉSome of the Featured Certifications:


Career Essentials in Generative AI by Microsoft and LinkedIn

Building Your Generative AI Skills with Microsoft and LinkedIn

Introduction to Prompt Engineering for Generative AI

Integrating Generative AI into Business Strategy

Leveraging AI for Governance, Risk, and Compliance

Generative AI in Learning and Development

Generative AI and Workplace Transformation

Becoming an AI-First Product Leader


πŸ”Ή Why LinkedIn Learning?:

LinkedIn Learning delivers top-notch educational content, keeping me at the forefront of tech advancements. These certifications validate my expertise, equipping me to integrate AI and Web3 technologies into my professional work effectively.


πŸ”Ή Interactive Virtual Gallery:

Experience a rapid tour of my innovative virtual gallery. Each certification is showcased with interactive elements, guided by an avatar for a seamless experience. Explore how these courses enhance my expertise in Web3 and AI.


πŸ”Ή Gallery Visits:


1stNFTMintedRealtor Gallery: Additional certifications and achievements in blockchain and Web3 technologies.


Brandon Jordan Realtor Gallery: Professional milestones and industry recognitions.


Northwest Florida Realtor Gallery: Local achievements and certifications relevant to the Northwest Florida real estate market.

Watch the full video on YouTube


πŸ”” Please like and subscribe if you enjoy our content — it helps others find our videos and stay updated with the latest from the world of NFTs and real estate.

πŸ”— Want more? Dive deeper into the world of NFTs, art, and more on our Discord community, and don't forget to check out our website through the Linktree in the description for the latest Web3 news and updates.

πŸ”— Stay Connected and Explore More!

🌐 Visit My Websites:

Buy A Florida Vacation Home
Help Me Buy My New Home

πŸ“± Follow Me on Social Media:

Instagram: Brandon Jordan Realtor
Twitter: FloridaBuyHome
Facebook: Brandon Jordan Realtor
LinkedIn: Brandon Jordan
YouTube: OkaloosaMLS

✨ Check Out My Linktree for All My Platforms:
Linktree

πŸ” Explore My OnCyber Galleries:

1stNFTMintedRealtor Gallery
Real Estate Marketing Gallery

🎧 Listen to My SoundClouds:
HelpMeBuyMyNewHome
1stNFTMintedRealtor

Help Me Buy My New Home
πŸ“£ Try the Help Me Buy My New Home Alexa Skill:
@HelpMeBuyMyNewHome

The next generation of real estate search is here. Don't click it, say it! Enable the skill here.

πŸ”” Subscribe for More:

Don't forget to like, subscribe, and hit the notification bell to stay updated with the latest videos and content!