Thursday, July 18, 2024

Linkedin Learning Certifications and more in web3 and AI


 


Step into my virtual gallery tour where I showcase an impressive collection of LinkedIn Learning certifications, highlighting my journey in Web3 and Artificial Intelligence. This immersive tour features a unique avatar guide, taking you through each certification in beautifully designed 3D environments. Explore various galleries that encapsulate my professional achievements and certifications.


🔹 Some of the Featured Certifications:


Career Essentials in Generative AI by Microsoft and LinkedIn

Building Your Generative AI Skills with Microsoft and LinkedIn

Introduction to Prompt Engineering for Generative AI

Integrating Generative AI into Business Strategy

Leveraging AI for Governance, Risk, and Compliance

Generative AI in Learning and Development

Generative AI and Workplace Transformation

Becoming an AI-First Product Leader


🔹 Why LinkedIn Learning?:

LinkedIn Learning has been instrumental in providing top-notch educational content that keeps me at the cutting edge of technological advancements. These certifications validate my skills and knowledge, preparing me to integrate AI and Web3 technologies into my professional work effectively.


🔹 Interactive Virtual Gallery:

Experience an innovative virtual gallery where each certification is displayed with meticulous detail. The gallery features an avatar guide, enhancing the tour with interactive elements and a seamless user experience. Explore each certification, learn about the courses on my Linkedin profile, and understand how they contribute to my expertise in Web3 and AI.


🔹 Other Gallery Visits:


1stNFTMintedRealtor Gallery: Showcasing additional certifications and achievements in blockchain and Web3 technologies.


Brandon Jordan Realtor Gallery: Highlighting my professional milestones and industry recognitions.


Northwest Florida Realtor Gallery: Featuring local achievements and certifications relevant to the Northwest Florida real estate market.


🔹 Connect with Me:

For more updates and insights on my professional journey, connect with me on LinkedIn and follow my other social media channels. Let's explore the future of Web3 and AI together!


🔗 Visit my LinkedIn:   / brandonjordan  


🔗 Visit my Linktree for more projects: https://linktr.ee/brandonjordanrealtor



#LinkedInLearning #Web3 #AI #GenerativeAI #Blockchain #TechEducation #VirtualGallery #ProfessionalGrowth #Innovation #OnlineLearning #CareerDevelopment #NFTGallery #realestatetech 



Chapters

0:06 Welcome to Linkedin learning gallery

0:15 1st and 3rd person view

0:21 A.I.

0:56 NFT

1:13 Web3

1:22 In gallery Youtube video of my certifications on Linkedin

1:41 Microsoft certifications

1:55 Blockchain

2:07 Entering the #1stnftmintedRealtor gallery

2:27 Green NAR designation

3:02 Entering the Brandon Jordan Realtor gallery

3:41 1st Realtor digital signature NFT

4:17 Help Me Buy My New Home wing of the gallery

4:35 The Alexa skill Help Me Buy My New Home

5:22 Entering the Northwest Florida Realtor gallery

5:34 Youtube videos in gallery of local northwest Florida area information

5:53 The other half of the gallery Youtube videos of Help Me Buy My New Home

6:10 Showing option to subscribe to channel and other Youtube videos from channel


🔔 Please like and subscribe if you enjoy our content — it helps others find our videos and stay updated with the latest from the world of NFTs and real estate.

🔗 Want more? Dive deeper into the world of NFTs, art, and more on our Discord community, and don't forget to check out our website through the Linktree in the description for the latest Web3 news and updates.

🔗 Stay Connected and Explore More!

🌐 Visit My Websites:

Buy A Florida Vacation Home
Help Me Buy My New Home

📱 Follow Me on Social Media:

Instagram: Brandon Jordan Realtor
Twitter: FloridaBuyHome
Facebook: Brandon Jordan Realtor
LinkedIn: Brandon Jordan
YouTube: OkaloosaMLS

✨ Check Out My Linktree for All My Platforms:
Linktree

🔍 Explore My OnCyber Galleries:

1stNFTMintedRealtor Gallery
Real Estate Marketing Gallery

🎧 Listen to My SoundClouds:
HelpMeBuyMyNewHome
1stNFTMintedRealtor

Help Me Buy My New Home
📣 Try the Help Me Buy My New Home Alexa Skill:
@HelpMeBuyMyNewHome

The next generation of real estate search is here. Don't click it, say it! Enable the skill here.

🔔 Subscribe for More:

Don't forget to like, subscribe, and hit the notification bell to stay updated with the latest videos and content!